The Way We Work
This sample project plan will give you a good sense of how we do what we do, but it’s important to note our methodology is a tool, not an ideology. We feel free to tailor our approach to suit your particular needs.
- Get to know one another
- Discuss your project’s purpose and context
- Define it’s timeline and key mileposts
- Review any relevant background material
- Profile your internal target audiences
- Explore your offering
- Explore the category
- Define your brand architecture
- Define your marketing strategy
- Define your sales strategy
- Define your communications strategy
- Define your positioning
- Define your ideal category name
- Define your ideal social (viral) brand strategy
- Define your ideal belief (cultural) brand strategy
- Develop a set of short-term tactics and long-term strategies
- Present the results of our work in a report and/or a closed or open forum, as desired.
- Remain available to discuss any future internal or external developments which affect your brand including new markets, cultural shifts, acquisitions, etc.